Monday, February 06, 2012

Shadows & Sunlight Music Video

After much anticipation, the music video for Shadows & Sunlight is here! Thanks to director Ben Bays for his amazing work! Also, thanks to Shawn Likely who assisted Ben in shooting the footage. I’d also like to send a thank you out to actor Ian McCue, as well as the band – Jim Davis (drums), Joey Bradley (bass), Mitch McKelvey (guitar left) and AJ Maynard (guitar right). Finally, thanks to my father-in-law who loaned us a kerosene heater to keep the room warm!

(The players on the actual recording are Miles McPherson (drums), Joeie Canaday (bass), Matt Meyer (rhythm guitar), Mike Payne (lead guitar), Marc Andre (keys))

Ben Bays and I met back in 2005. We began by working on a kid’s show together at a production house in Columbus, OH (he produced the video, and I produced the audio and music). Since then, I’ve written the music for two of his short films, The Truck Driver and The Horseman. To hear some music from The Horseman, click here.

Future collaborations are in the works.

Click here to watch the music video for Portrait of Me. This video features my artist father.

To see more of Ben’s work, visit http://www.room101productions.com

8 comments:

Diva said...

Marc,
Fabulous! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your talent and love of God!
Karen

Marc Andre said...

Glad you enjoyed the video Diva!

Julia said...

Really great video, especially the actor Ian McCue.

Eric Serrott said...

Nice Work! Did you write this song?
You are very talented Marc.

Marc Andre said...

Yep. Wrote the lyrics and music.

Anonymous said...

Great video Marc! Very well done!
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Hi Marc, I turned to be a great of yours after I listened to "Hurricane" & "Pull Through". I LOVE the musical notes and chords so much. I am greatful to God that you are display this great talent of yours within the christian circle.
Edozie
Nigeria

Marc Andre said...

Glad you are enjoying the music, Edozie! Sorry it took me so long to respond to your comment. God bless.